This is for you...
Your mind deserves a break, and so do you! Join Destiny Saldivar, LMSW as she guides womxn through meditation practices that will help them quiet compulsive thinking in order to connect with their truest selves. Gather tangible tips to integrate your new meditative practice throughout your day, and connect with like-minded womxn as we engage in #sisterchat about the challenges of thriving with anxiety.
During this womxn's circle we will:
- Practice every-day mindfulness techniques
- Use compassionate curiosity to understand the origins of our anxious thoughts
- Leverage the breath as a tool for self-mastery
- Integrate writing as a method of reflection
- Engage in an open conversation on thriving with anxiety
Date: July 27th, 2019
Time: 3:45 PM-5:00 PM
Location: MindBodySoul Yoga Studio
More details on how to prepare will be sent via email 24 hours before the event
You will receive:
- 1 voucher for a FREE interactive journal "Unlearning Survival: 25 Lessons to Help You Transcend Survival and Thrive" for the first 10 registered womxn
- 1 Rose Quartz crystal
- Downloadable self-enhancement tools right in your inbox
- A community of womxn just like you!
To purchase a ticket, find the workshop on the studio's schedule below on July 27th! See pictures of past sister circles below!